We were very lucky this week to be allowed to shoot at Belvoir castle. This is one of my favourite venues as rain or shine we always get the best pictures ever!
Rochelle O’Brien was the brilliant makeup artist. Melanie Rhodes created the biggest hair style ever, well done Mel…there was a lot of hair there! Alison Jenner was the beautiful model and the amazing large dresses came from Angela Vickers.
We decided that we would not produce a lot of stationery for this shoot but the night before i sat there with the paper and thought, wouldn’t it be great to but a new front cover on it… so i quickly designed that. Later my friends Helen and Glen popped around so i soon had them cutting out paper chain grooms and finding the letter for the wording “I WANT TO TAKE YOUR BREATH AWAY” Yes corny i know but i loved it…I think i am just a corny girl deep down!
- Charlotte and David’s Wedding at Belvoir Castle..such fun!
- A beautiful wedding that we photographed at The George in Rye
- Wedding photography at St Bartholomew the Great and the Royal Exchange
- A VINTAGE WEDDING AT BELVOIR CASTLE
- Look at these beautiful English rose wedding invitations, they look great in loads of colours too!