Mandy and I went for a visit at Christmas time and had big girlie pig out on some of Peggy’s scrummy creations all washed done with a mocha and cappuccino with a gorgeous little lion and bear swirled into the froth – yummy! Also worth a mention were the staff who were really friendly and helpful and basically couldn’t do enough for us!
We also took the opportunity to visit VV Rouleaux with its stunning range of ribbons and trimmings. A must for anyone who wants to make an impact with crimbo deccs, wrappings and of course all sorts of wedding goodies! We could have been rummaging in there all day!
No doubt we’ll go back soon for another visit! All in the interest of research of course!
Take a look at the Peggy Porschen Parlour at http://www.peggyporschen.com/parlour.html.
VV Rouleaux have also launched a stunning new website http://www.vvrouleaux.com - loving the intro girls!
- Wedding photography at St Bartholomew the Great and the Royal Exchange
- Wedding Photography at the Royal Lancaster Hotel and a reception to follow at St Pauls The Grange Hotel London
- A Sneek Peek at our Oriental Bird Design Guest Book
- A well cool Art Deco Hollywood themed wedding invitation
- Lucinda and Patrick’s Vintage 50′s inspired Dotty Wedding