Yesterday, I spent a great day in London photographing Meabh, Peter and little Hudson. We started at The Savoy and then we spent the rest of the day walking, cabbing and sailing around the sights…I had the best day ever and yes i do have the best job in the world!
We originally met Meabh and Peter two years ago when they choose us to shoot there lovely wedding at Cliff Barns in Narborough. Since then, they have been extremly busy, moving to New York, having little hudson and followed by yet another move to kuala Lumpar. To be totally honest i thought Kualar Lumpar was a made up place which Chandler just pretending to go to when escaping Janice in friends…LOL.
- Wedding photography at St Bartholomew the Great and the Royal Exchange
- Wedding Photography at the Royal Lancaster Hotel and a reception to follow at St Pauls The Grange Hotel London
- Wedding Photography at Rushton Hall
- A well cool Art Deco Hollywood themed wedding invitation
- A very romantic Cherub wedding invitation