Do you remember that day, where it was windy…then it rained a lot and then it snowed a lot…well that was the day I was asked if i could come along and photography an outdoor hazy bohemian styled shoot for Save the date Magazine….The one thing a remember was not being able to feel any of my fingers and my daughter, who came with me saying “mum I dont want to be a photographer”.
I guess this is why I knew I wanted to be a photography because even in the freezing cold I still loved every minute of it.
The challenge began when I got home…how do you make a freezing cold, dull and wet day look like it sunny…the answer is Photoshop…my saviour…Photoshop you have saved my life on occasions and i love you xxx
Stationery - Dottie creations
Dresses – Grace Couture
Make up - Rochelle o brien
Hair - Charlotte Wesson
Venue – kelham house
Crap Weather – British Summertime
- Amy and Simon and their fab pre-wedding shoot at Hengrave hall
- Wedding Photography at Rushton Hall
- Wedding photography at St Bartholomew the Great and the Royal Exchange
- Wedding Photography at the Royal Lancaster Hotel and a reception to follow at St Pauls The Grange Hotel London
- A Styled Cluedo 1920′s shoot at Glenham Hall